G2 is a high-end diagramming framework for WPF and Silverlight
which has all the features you can expect of a diagramming toolkit and at the same time goes beyond it by adding a deep integration with Unity, ObjectBuilder, WPF's templating mechanism and WPF databinding. G2 is being used for business process modelling (BPM), for mindmapping, for data visualization, in the gaming industry, for workflow visualization, for human-machine interfaces (HMI), for software modelling (class diagrams and UML), for visual programming and more. With over ten years of diagramming experience compiled in one framework, G2 is the most advanced and flexible diagramming framework on the market.
Why choosing for G2?
- shared WPF/Silverlight codebase; diagrams and features are exchangeable between the two technologies
- G2 was created from scratch with WPF in mind and is not a twisted or an evolutionary version like other vendors have flavored their existing (Java, C++ or WinForm) codebase
- G2 is the only diagramming framework fully exploiting the power of dependency injection and MVC through Unity and the ObjectBuilder mechanisms
- G2 has a very powerful data exchange pipeline which embraces XML, WCF, plain text formats and databases.
- G2 is sold with source code and comes with an extensive library of unit tests and samples, demonstrating the solid API and the flexibility of the framework
- We are passionate about diagramming and help customers to achieve their aims. We deliver more than code, we care about he business value of diagramming and what you want to visualize through G2. It's not support, it's passion.
- Zoom & scroll (aka panning)
- styling of shapes and all diagramming elements (including tooltips, connections, connectors etc).
- Multi-selection (selection service)
- Translate, rotate and scale items
- Grid and snap to grid (and also aligning items)
- Dragdrop support
- Auto-connect, auto-expand, auto-create support
- Diagram layers, multi-layer support
- Diagram pages (sheets), multi-page support
- Routing and smart connections
- Programmable connectors (ports)
- Connections and connection adorners (arrows, labels etc)
- Printing, (XPS, PDF etc)
- Image export
- Inline text editing
- Shape libraries
- Compound shapes and grouping
- Locking of diagrams (read-only mode)
- Animation effects
Extensibility and integrations oriented
- Rich UI through WPF styling and templating
- Dependency injection
- Loosely couple modules and MVC
- Rich event model, interfaces, API and class hierarchy
- Rich and extensible data exchange pipeline
- Routed commands and routed events
- Application helpers and custom utility controls
- Diagramming tools (tooling mechanism)
- Graph layout
- Runge-Kutta integrator
- Strong support for tree and mindmapping diagrams
- Graph analysis
- Specific support for Business Process Modelling, Mindmapping, Database and data table modelling, Class diagrams.
- XML import/export
- WCF & RIA Services support
- Exchangeable data with our Silverlight diagramming solutions
- over ten years of diagramming experience and support
- a genuine interest in giving added value to your business and aims
- all unit tests
- many samples
- royalty free redistribution
- source code (optional)
G2 can be integrated into any (WPF) application and business context but each application has its own peculiarities and requirements. While much effort and time was put into G2 to make it easy for you to integrate it into your development process, it takes some experience and understanding to make the right choices, it takes some thinking to design diagramming elements in function of your data entities, there is a learning curve attached to all this. We can help and we have both the necessary experience in WPF diagramming and a broad understanding of integrations on the basis of G2 through the many projects we deliver.
If you donâ€™t have a UI framework yet, we have our own pluggable UI development framework. Or maybe you make use of the composite application library (Caliburn, Prism) or Microsoft Extensible Framework (MEF)? No problem, we have done these types of integration projects before. In addition, we have a broad knowledge with data access frameworks and WCF. G2 has been designed for solid enterprise-level integration projects and demanding, data intensive visualizations.
We offer fixed price solutions and have a flexible development approach. Whether you wish to have a common code-base (shared development) or prefer customizations only on G2â€™s level, we care and deliver. We even host through SVN some customer projects and develop custom controls (WPF and Silverlight) in function of your aims.
Best of all, our consultancy prices are really affordable and will not hurt your development budget. See our brochure
for more details.