- Styling: nodes can be styled or templated based on the templating mechanism of Silverlight
- Events: various events in the API allows you to react to user triggered events (node click, node added, edge removed and so on)
- Easy API: you can easily manipulate the diagram through the API (the Graph structure can be easily set)
- Interactive: the layout is also active when nodes are being dragged on the canvas
- Documented: the API is well documented and compiled help is available
- It is designed with innovation and stunning visualizations in mind.
- Various animations visualize changes in the graph structure and articulate new business scenarios
- Layout and radial distance focus on delivering insights in your data and its relational structure
Lynx is a general purpose diagramming library for Microsoft Silverlight with auto-layout of generic graph structures (i.e. both tree-like data and non-tree structured data sets). It boasts beautiful diagrams with smooth animated transitions, various ways to adorn nodes and links with extra bits of information, a rich API which makes creating diagrams a breeze, lots of goodness to turn your application into something smart and unique.